I’m still trying to figure out what this site’s gonna look like, now that I’ve vowed to not do any programming. Which means I’ll probably be doing some programming.
It’s been a long time since I’ve written my thoughts and happenings, so naturally a lot has happened. Here’s a quick summary of the past 14 years or so:
- Got cancer
- Beat cancer
- Got a dog
- Short-sold a house so I could quit my job and find my happy
- Ended life as a web programmer
- Danced a little
- Started living la vida renter
- Became a CrossFit coach
- Opened a CrossFit gym
- Changed some lives
- Sold the gym
- Bought a dirt bike, trailer and all the relevant accoutrements to get back into motocross
- Got a job that makes me happy
- Bought a house
A lot of things happened in between those things of course, but these are some of the highlights off the top of my mind. I’m sure I’ll come back to some of these things eventually, and some of it currently exists on other sites, which I’ll eventually be folding into here. Probably. Maybe. Eventually.
Now that the catching up is done, we can get on to the blogging proper. Pitter patter.