So I’ve been working a bit on the site design today, as well as getting Barb’s site up and running where she can get back to posting things too. I gave up on coding everything with the new site’s design and made do with hacking and slashing through the default template’s code until I got what I wanted to see. You’ll notice that the site still looks the same. That’s because something wonky’s happening with my webhost right now and it’s driving me insane. I have the new design ready (well, the bones of it – it still needs a LOT of refinement), but I can’t get it uploaded right now for multiple reasons. Plus, I’m looking to do some domain name switching around so there’s that little headache I’ve given myself too. Whee.